I’ve decided that it would be fun to have a “Monthly Favorite Finds” post to share with you some of my favorite finds this last month. This way it’s easier for you to find your favorite products and ideas from the past month without having to scour through my feed.
Each month I like to focus on one aspect of my life and splurge a little bit and put a little extra time and energy on it. Such as our home, our cooking + baking, Lucy’s wardrobe. Last month was the bedroom, this month I decided on myself. Specifically my hair and my skin. This meant discovering some new makeup, trying out different face masks and moisturizers, and a beautiful new hair color.
While trying and finding new products to use, I stumbled on some things I didn’t even realize I needed in my life. These are just a few of my new favorite products to love:
- Overtone Daily Conditioner + Deep Treatment. I wanted to tone down my hair color to a more “natural” hair color, and I thought rose gold was a good compromise. I absolutely love it, but I don’t love how fast it fades. So I asked around and found Overtone Daily Conditioner. It’s a color depositing conditioner so it helps you maintain a pretty hair color longer in between colors. I’m obsessed.
- Caviar Cream Cream 10-in-1 hair cream is one of my favorite hair products I own! This stuff makes my hair feel so healthy and shiny, I love it. It takes care of the pesky frizz and leaves your hair looking perfectly smooth.
- Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara is my all time favorite mascara. I used it several years ago after finding it in a Birchbox (or Ipsy, I honestly can’t remember), then just switched it up for forgot about it somehow. When I discovered it again, I was so happy. I always loved it and don’t know why I ever gave it up. Never again. I love how it elongated your lashes and separates them perfectly, because there is NOTHING worse than clumpy lashes.
- Giorgio Armani foundation is my new fav foundation. I’ve always used Chanel and have loved it, but this time I decided to branch out. While I at Nordstrom, I was just chatting with one of the makeup counter gals about which foundations she loves and why. She said Giorgio Armani is known for their foundation, so I just had to give it a try. It matches my skin tone perfectly and it leaves my skin feeling SO soft. I love the coverage and the fact that you don’t have to use much. It’s only been a week or so, but I’m absolutely loving it so far!
- Lano Lips is my everything. I tend to have really try lips a lot, and I have always searched for the perfect lip balm to help. I’ve tried everything. Seriously, everything. Lano Lips is where it’s at. I love their hand cream and all over ointment, so I figured I try their lip balm. I am so happy I did. It’s the best.
- Milk Face Masks/Mask Sampler are AMAZING. I first heard of them from Riley Sitton (from yespleasedaily.com) then heard of them from everyone else and their mom’s, so I had to give them a try. Seriously you guys. You have to try these. The Milk one is my favorite so far, but I love the rest of them too! I still have a couple of them to try out, but I know I won’t be disappointed. I’ve been really focusing on taking better care of my skin, and face masks are good, easy way to start!
- Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoilator is one of my personal favorite exfoliates. I like that it’s super small beads, and it just really makes my face feel refreshed and rejuvenated. I don’t exfoliate often because I have super sensitive skin, but I try to do it a few times a week at least. This one is gentle enough for my skin that it doesn’t leave it feeling raw and helps it look brighter and cleaner.
- Acure Coconut and Argan Oil Cleansing Towelette are the best face towelettes I’ve found so far. So many of them leave my skin feeling dried out or raw, but these are just perfect. It’s a perfect combination of ingredients to gently take off all your makeup and crap from the day, and leave your skin feeling clean and moisturized.
- Seoulscrub is the newest body scrub I’m trying. I got it from Anthropolgie while there, simply because there was only one left and that’ usually a good sign for a good product. I am pleasantly pleased. I went with the grapefruit scent because I always love grapefruit. It really felt nice on my skin and left my skin feeling super soft and new. I’ve tried a lot of body scrubs, but this one is definitely at the top of my list. (Would anyone be interested in a post of my favorite body scrubs? DM me!)
- Kate’s Boutique Shop hair tie bands. Something super simple, but super fun. I just love all the super cute designs (especially the holiday themed ones – hello hearts!) and I love that they’re tangle-less and easy to wear. (I always hated the old fashioned hair ties with the metal clasps, am I right?) My favorite part, they look adorable just on your wrist when you don’t feel like wearing it in your hair.
What are some of your favorite beauty products to use and what are some of your go to brands? Is there anything you think I should try or know I would absolutely love?! I always love finding new products! I love hearing from you! Like, comment and share!